Scaliom

CANT REPRODUCE Horse summon - No horse anymore ?

Question

Hello,

Since couple day i can't summon my horse anymore, it doesn't appear. I tamed couple of them but every time i summon them it doesn't work.  Taming a horse from another island doesn't work also.

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hmm -  are you sure the horses are at the same yland as you are (and alive :) ) when you're trying to summon them? So the summoning used to work but then at some point stopped? Do you know if it could have been once you had more than one tamed horse?

5 hours ago, Aleš Ulm said:

Hmm -  are you sure the horses are at the same yland as you are (and alive :) ) when you're trying to summon them? So the summoning used to work but then at some point stopped? Do you know if it could have been once you had more than one tamed horse?

One of my horse simply vanish at some point on my main island, the summon wasn't working anymore. I guess it was like someone killed the horse in wildland (tamed horse tend to walk...)

After this i was on different island from where i tamed horse since there no more horse on my main island.

Thanks. We'll look into that and add some feedback to make it obvious why a horse can't be summoned if that happens

It is hard to tell if your horse has been killed or died. Maybe an in-game notification while playing or the next time you log in?

• Upvote 1