Scaliom

DEV ANSWER Item disapper while using it

Question

Hello,

I was digging/flattening some terrain with the Iron shovel and the suddenly the item disapear out of my hand. I though it was just in my inventory but no, i was hoping to use my repair tool kit

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

Did this happen while you were eating?  There's a bug whereby you end up eating the highlighted item even if you started the action on a food object.

1 hour ago, Baz Foobar said:

Did this happen while you were eating?  There's a bug whereby you end up eating the highlighted item even if you started the action on a food object.

Nan i was using my item "in action". A bit like if the item just broke then disappear.

Did you pressed X by chance and did you drop it down? I'd got that alot, because often i switch views, and the keys are placed next to eachother. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Crystal_indy said:

Did you pressed X by chance and did you drop it down? I'd got that alot, because often i switch views, and the keys are placed next to eachother. 

This has happened to me too many times haha 

• Haha 1

On 2/22/2018 at 10:47 AM, Crystal_indy said:

Right ! I think it's more the possible !

On 23-2-2018 at 8:58 AM, Aleš Ulm said:

@Crystal_indy That's a good point, we'll do something about it :) Thanks!

I already did Ales! Just changed the binding from X to another key, so OP can fix it very easy. But maybe change the default button perhaps so it is set right away?