gandjay

Energy Ideas

Question

I think that a night light would be cool to have in the game.  You could make one, except it won't be automatic.  All you would need is a daylight sensor, so thats one idea.  leave other energy releated ideas below!  Btw I know this should be under suggestions, but there is no general suggestions page.

• Upvote 1

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

What do you mean? There's a subforum called Suggestions & Feedback :) I'm moving the thread there.

Hello
Very good topic really I think that energy can be a great advantage.
-Any element that I think necessary could be an ignition timer or some element that retards the electricity and allows us to create it. So we could all compete in the race and nobody has to stay pressing the button :)
-A repeater of energy or power to add the current of the generators. It's a very short route if you put some logical doors.
-A potentiometer that serves to change the color of light.
-you can apply current to the metal fence.
- Solar plates maybe? : P

20180228130823_1.thumb.jpg.153d6f6e342d9b56b05176d2fc796534.jpg
- Maybe also some type of engine for the construction would be good to be able to make constructions that turn.
-Other idea that I can think of could be put some kind of motor pump that allows us to move water from a luvia collector. You could recover that water that is lost and could be used to create lakes pools etc. (sorry for going a bit of the subject with this idea)

Oooh, I like where this is going.

Potentiometers that can control electric motors that can be coupled to other objects... Shafts, belts, wheels, propellers, fans, couplers that could be built upon with standard blocks or other objects...