Yanaba

RESOLVED [YLD-8856] Craftsman's Potion: missing required material

Question

Hi!

After the update, making Craftsman's Potion doesn't seem to work anymore.

I have 30 Quinoa and 5 Magic dust and more than one flask, plus Alchemy Table - everything there, but it always tells me Missing Required Material.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Ylands_180220_102808.thumb.png.80659f7c9185f13afe7513eb30193180.png

9 replies to this bug / suggestion

50 minutes ago, Scaliom said:

I though craft potion was with Grain ?

Me too, maybe OP can try grain and see if the issue persists?
On the other hand, if OP created it with quinoa before, than it is likely a bug. I can follow the line of thinking though, as both can create bread.

Edited by Crystal_indy

I think some of the crafting recipes have changed. The other day I tried to make the paint gun, I had all the requirements according to the wiki, but it still told me I was missing items.

43 minutes ago, Crystal_indy said:

Me too, maybe OP can try grain and see if the issue persists?
On the other hand, if OP created it with quinoa before, than it is likely a bug. I can follow the line of thinking though, as both can create bread.

This is the tropical island, where Quinoa grows and is used instead of normal grain. You create bread with quinoa and as far I had understood the game, you would replace grain with quinoa or buckwheat. Am I mistaken?

There is no grain on this island other than quinoa.

Edited by Yanaba

Apparently it’s a bug - which will be fixed.

The recipe can only look at a single stack, so only sees 20 (or 10) not the full 30 that you actually have !

grain works because it stacks to 30 or more.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bb cakes said:

I think some of the crafting recipes have changed. The other day I tried to make the paint gun, I had all the requirements according to the wiki, but it still told me I was missing items.

Thanks bb cakes, I just checked and the recipe was changed and I've updated the wiki now. It only seems that the amount of ingredients was changed though, ie. there were no new ingredients added.

Edit: I just checked and same goes for the Mining Drill, they have decreased the amount of each ingredient requires but the ingredients themselves are still the same

Edited by handofthesly

Yes, there's indeed an issue where items present in more than one stack are not detected. This is already fixed and will be either released as a  part of some hotfix or with update 0.8

9 minutes ago, Aleš Ulm said:

Yes, there's indeed an issue where items present in more than one stack are not detected. This is already fixed and will be either released as a  part of some hotfix or with update 0.8

Well, then, I'll be looking forward to the hotfix or the next update! Thanks!