handofthesly

Unity Crash Report

Question

Just encountered a new thing today while playing on a Creative game. The game window closed suddenly and a pop up window appeared saying a Unity crash had occurred and whether I wanted to view the location of the crash logs. These are in a different location than the normal output log files and there's one file, crash.dmp, which I can't upload here as it's not supported. I'll send the normal ones you usually request for too.

error.log

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

DxDiag.txt

Edited by handofthesly

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

Output_log_clean, doesn't report anything happening... and is cut off, presumably because of the error.

Error_log, reports that UnityPlayer.dll caused an error, so unity engine took a dump.

Just had this happen again but on a different Explore SP game. Same thing happened, game freezes and the same pop up. I had just loaded the game and then ran down to where my crops are and there is quite a lot of plants there so this may have contributed to the crash? The error.log and crash.dmp files are located in the \AppData\LocalLow\Bohemia Interactive\Ylands\Crashes folders but I still don't know how to attach the crash.dmp or if you guys need it at all.

EDIT: Reloaded the game and it has rolled the game back to before the crash

error.log

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

Edited by handofthesly