Question

I've been playing this game for a while now and I've played many worlds, I've noticed that after a while of playing and I've unlocked a lot of recipes my game crashes when i try to use my crafting menu. As soon as i start a new world the game runs fine but then eventually it gets to the point where if i try searching in the crafting menu it freezes my game, while i was trying to craft a large mast if I hit the M key it would just freeze, but this happens if I scroll through the lists too. I also cant use the tabs in the crafting menu if they have a lot of recipes in, as soon as I click them the game freezes. In particular i have noticed that it  freezes the most around the section where all the car parts are. 

All of my graphics settings are on low to try and improve performance of the game, I have an AMD Radeon HD 6670 graphics card, an AMD Athlon(tm) x4 750k  Quad core processor, windows 10. 

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

How much is your RAM? I noticed this problem as well, my RAM is DDR3 with only 6 GB which is quite bottleneck. After more than 6 hours straight playing the game, opening crafting menu will freeze the game a bit, maybe at that moment my RAM is already  full and the game try to unload useless memory out of RAM.

Edited by Velocifer