Migelthesloth

Overlays not working (+ Question about scaling)

Hi, it's me again. My current building project is starting to look good. Outer shell is almost complete, rooms are seperated. So I'd like to share this on some platforms once done. However, none of the Overlays seem to work. Yes, there is the in-game screenshot function, but these are not as easily shareable as Steam screens. Furthermore, I use Shadowplay a lot in other games, the overlay doesn't work here. Any ideas on how to get this to work?

On another note, I want to make curtains. I had the idea of stretched and thickened horse hide next to windows. The scaling widget doesn't seem to allow this. Is it selective in what I can scale or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the answers,

Migel

hello then to upload an image here you just have to drag it to the text or with the option to attach files that appear below

The images can be found in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ userdata \ 146223620 \ 760 \ remote \ 298610 \ screenshots

You can also upload your project to the workshop if you want to share the model for that you must create a composition and give it to share in the option of the editor, then you enter the class, you enter my creations and add creation and you follow the steps indicated .

The compositions found here C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ userdata \ 146223620 \ 298610 \ remote \ Share \ Compositions

The scale option is only functional with the logic of the game

If you have any problem do not hesitate to ask ;)

Edited by spyler.1989