Sign in to follow this  
Pharaun Mizzrym

[SOLVED] Need Help Found Duplicate House In Compositions-Creation-Panel

Paula Voytek has made a very lovely home that I adore here for subscription.  The bathroom is awesome.  I was trying so hard to figure out how to make a bath like that!  But problem.  I noticed when opening doors I needed to open two instead of one.  Then I tried to color a chair and it would not paint half the time.  When I went to move a statue over a bit I realized what had happened when there was a statue under the statue.  Paula's house some how got saved in duplicate.  No judgement.  When working with Blender Render Program I have a "search for duplicates" options.  It happens.  But this brings up questions.

How do I contact Paula Voytek to explain the mistake?  Can Paula replace, reupload and remove the house on this site with a corrected non-duplicate?  I mean is that something that can even be done?  On the site's end and on Paula's end?

Also would like to note the "report" option does not seem to have a real use.  I mean what would we ever report?  This game doesn't have anything report worthy in it.   If I made a dungeon with whips and chains and drew penises on the cave walls with assembled geodes I doubt anyone would care.  Of course I came from TESO where that kind of scenario is encouraged by the devs of Elder Scrolls so maybe I'm desensitized.   The only time ESO got up-in-a-bunch was when a racial slur was insinuated by a guild in a rp'ing youtube vid.  Reporting a duplicate seems to drastic.  So how do I inform the house is borked? 

Edited by Pharaun Mizzrym
  • Thanks 1

I'd like to ask a question because I noticed from very limited experience using the editor mode to move my boat from one explore game to a new one that the mouse click placing it down is so sensitive for some reason that I sometimes when placing the ship wind up with 2 ships instead of one.  The difference with me is that it's quite apparent and im able to delete the extra one with no problem.  My question is does this seem like a possibility in your case?  I assume the fault is with some bounce in the switch in my mouse but felt like it wouldn't hurt to ask.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I agree with Onedown. Also the publisher could have accidentally clicked "duplicate" while the entire,  or partial composition was selected, and then re-selected the entire composition and then saved it, before publishing. 

In my opinion,  either senairo would have a similar effect.

Edited by SyxtySyx