Sign in to follow this  
TheSparkPlug

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-8976] Trading with Craftsman Potions

Question

We all know the devs don’t want us using craftsman potions, but programming the NPCs to steal them... really! 

Seriously, I have been using them as currency - at a value of 1100 pebbles that is much more valuable than drinking them - and I noticed that if you have several in your inventory and trade just one of them, they can all disappear. This can happen even if they are kept in a potion belt (or crate).

This doesn’t seem to happen with any of the other potions, and if you trade 2 or more different potions it depends which you move into the sell slot first - put in a craftsman potion THEN say a glow potion and your other craftsman potions will be safe. Put in the craftsman potion last and they can all disappear.

I have not had it happen with any other items.

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Oh, so our hatred towards the craftsman potion is becoming apparent... B|

We'll look into it, thanks for the report!

Actually, can you pleasea ttach the following files? output_log and output_log_clean (\Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data)

Happy to do that, but it can’t be for a few days (work, kids, etc)... that said, it was happening on my “moving boat” world which you have, if that helps :) 

• Thanks 1

I tried to replicate this with a few traders in my world - in the hope that having it happen just before supplying the logs would be of more use.

So far I cannot replicate it... and I did try lots of deals with various combinations of potions.

So, lets hope it was automatically fixed (or that previously I was just having a mental moment!)

I guess those NPCs learnt their lesson in jail! :P