Pharaun Mizzrym

Things I Like About Ylands

It gets hard to collect only negative reports even if they are just kind bug/glitch helps.  Word up to the devs your game is rockin.  I will not be able to remember everything I like about Ylands but here is some off the top of my head:

* The triangular graphics (instead of blocks).  Way easier on the eyes and more immersive.

* Cute and innocent.

* I love planting, growing, and purposeful items.

* Positive community.

* Quick progression from primitive to more advanced stages.

* Easy to learn.

* Weather.  Omg I love the weather!  I have played triple A games that did not have this dynamic weather.  I am literally afraid of storms and have to keep reminding myself this is just a game.  That is impressive.

* Progressive crafting.  Starting out so easy to learn, yet if you want to push your puzzle solver brain there are higher level recipes.

* Planting matters.

* Even if the mobs are not dangerous they still get a startle on me now and again.

* Was very proud to learn how to ride a horse.

* I have not saved screenshots but there were actually some moments when things were very pretty.

* This can be a very relaxing game and nice if you want to chill out and no stress.

Good job!

@Pharaun Mizzrym ...yes   when you  go  crazy with a paint gun .. you can get pics like this ...    the      S.S. Fruitbowl ...:P

20180327170709_1.jpg

I love so much about this game. 

The graphics are pleasant and fun. 

The music is very nice.

The storms are crazy awesome.

I love the ability to build limited to what you can imagine. I wish block placing was easier and less fussy. But in general it is a great system.

I enjoy the community aspect of MP. I have been lucky enoug to find a great community, with admins who are diligent about keeping it fun and dealing swiftly with griefers.

I like that you can play the game pretty much however you want to. Cooperatively, competitively and creatively.

The other  survival games you see have   conflict and  although some have   nifty graphics, the 1st person  view is    offputting...i want to see more  than just my hand.

Ok,  there are predators and  such in Ylands  but you dont have to   scorch burn and  strip   an island ...you can live  with and  around them ...   and the weather  is    rather  realistic  ...thunderstorms  are  actually scary!

You can be  creative ,  you have to learn, and also  organize priorities.... to me ahead.   You can also interact with other players   in MP  and thats   cool!

And although the  graphics  are low poly, they are  actually    quite   neat  and attractive   and some  scenes  are   very  beautiful and you can capture  some  very  artistic   moments.  

yes there are  glitches,   and    stuff,   but  its getting better...    and  its  got to be worth  sticking  with it  to see what the future  holds..:D

In-game wise, I love everything which is currently in it. Even the bug/glitch can sometimes make me laugh.. xD

Outside the game, I love the Ylands forum community, they're funny, they can be serious, they're creative. :D And also don't forget about the Devs.. I would give 8 out of 10 for them, they spend time to hear and interact with the community while making new features and dealing with nasty lurking bug(it can be stressful).. xD

• Thanks 1