Sign in to follow this  
Ane

0.8: Meaningful Music (28/03/2018)

First play, very enjoyable. As Foobar mentioned, several time outs. But load in was fast.

Time is not working. It semmed to stop at 0753 ish. Plants still growing. Able to play, but eternal morning. 

I also had an issue with animations / effects not showing up. I was down to 2 hearts, used poltice, bandage, medicated bandage, bear berries, pricly pear. Nothing. Then a few minutes later, back up to full hearts. Also I tried to bash in a locked door on game generated building using war hammer. I bashed and bashed. Finally gave up. When I was next at the location, the door was gone.

• Downvote 1

Not sure if this was in change log, but it bears mentioning. 

Time passes for growing things when sleeping? You got it working again? Sweet! No more having to run the game as dedicated just so stuff grows in singleplayer. No more waits got my cloth production. 

And the fact that this works in multiplayer, too? I'm excited to play online again. Thanks for the fixes!

Update: 05/04/2018

Version: 0.8.0.47255

• Fixed music track containing the composer praising the quality of the recorded track (true story)
  • Fixed time progressing very slowly after waking up from sleep (note: there can still be some slight time desync among clients, which gets removed after a short while)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Ane said:
  • Fixed music track containing the composer praising the quality of the recorded track (true story)

ok imho... that should have stayed in to give players a random laugh xD

• Haha 2

On 4/5/2018 at 7:13 AM, Stephenw1992 said:

ok imho... that should have stayed in to give players a random laugh xD

Lol that would have been funny :P