Sign in to follow this  
bojo2736

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-9388] Purchased Items

Question

I bought some of the decorative items. I tried to place the suitcase sofa. It is transparent and doesn't have an option to sit on it.

I love the decorative items.  I want more!  Also, some cute clothing items?  

Ylands_180330_001458.png

Ylands_180330_001620.png

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

9 replies to this bug / suggestion

I tried again tonight.  I can't use any of the coyn stuff, but it still counts them as used. :(

Ylands_180330_221002.png

Oh, this looks weird! We'll take a look at it asap.

I think it only takes it out of inventory during that session. Upon log in it seems to replace it in your available inventory. Also, it seems like the modern chair placed two there, and perhaps that is the issue? The other player never was able to see it.

The placement needs to be confirmed for the objects to be placed permanently, did you make sure you did? We'll be looking into the chair thing,  let us know if it happens again!

I have tried mp, sp, different servers. I can not place items. There is,not an option I see to confirm placement. They just ghost, then disappear at log out. 

I really want to use these.  But I can't :(

Can you send us a screenshot of your decorations inventory when this happens?

I can finally get this to work, but I have to say, it's really unintuitive.  You said it needed to be confirmed and that is in fact what my problem was.  But you never said HOW.  Another player helped me figure it out.  After, what? Almost two months?  I had no idea I had to confirm.  No other item needs confirmation.  And there was no direction as to how.  I did not have any idea that I had to go back into the decoration tab, then confirm placement.  This is not me being dumb, this is a design fail of the interface.  I understand why confirmation is needed, but there was no direction at all that I could see that I would need to, or how.  

2 hours ago, bojo2736 said:

I can finally get this to work, but I have to say, it's really unintuitive.  You said it needed to be confirmed and that is in fact what my problem was.  But you never said HOW.  Another player helped me figure it out.  After, what? Almost two months?  I had no idea I had to confirm.  No other item needs confirmation.  And there was no direction as to how.  I did not have any idea that I had to go back into the decoration tab, then confirm placement.  This is not me being dumb, this is a design fail of the interface.  I understand why confirmation is needed, but there was no direction at all that I could see that I would need to, or how.  

Your feedback will be taken into consideration, thanks! :)

• Thanks 1