Sign in to follow this  
kimbuck

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-9426] crafting issues and disappearing workstations.

Question

When using  the locksmith   table and   chemistry workbench, the  items when crafted   stick at 00s   ...   and cannot be removed from the workstation.  closing the interface and re opening it   it  shows "take all" but there's nothing on display. Trying to add more items  give you the "workstation full  "   message   .. a rejoin  fixes it  but is  tedious when trying to craft a lot of items.

I then tried to  craft more charcoal from the kiln ..i added  wood to feed it ..and the  kiln  disappeared....  nothing to light  ..

Someone else reported  in discord a  similar issue with their  stove  when trying to cook.

I then  unlocked  my front  door  and the  door disappeared! ..it was there but invisible ..i could   lock, unlock,   open or close it  ..but  i could not pass through it when " closed" but  invisible.

Then i had  weapons   objects  disappear   when being held.  I could  point a revolver,  get the cross hairs   and  combat menu,  but there was nothing showing in my hands. others  could see the revolver. I swapped to a  saber...i could not see it , others  could. Both weapons  functioned properly   when used in combat Same with  feeding  ..i had empty  hands yet others  could see  a fish or   meat   piece.

Logs attached .  it appears others had similar issues   when i was offline according to logged   discord chat ... and they gave up and went off to play another game!:|

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

I rejoined and the kiln reappeared...as i approached it!

I attach  2  screenshots....one is of the   locksmith station "locked"  on 00 s  for crafting...items  cannot be taken ... re  entering the interface  shows  nothing in the  left panel  ....  and "take all .." message

2nd  screenshot  is of the kiln ..it has  just "crafted"  9   items of  charcoal,  workstation shows as  full,  but  nothing in LH   panels, 

A rejoin  "fixes" it  ... (cough)  but  i dont want to spend  hours and  hours  re-joining   just to get crafted items! 

20180405164937_1.jpg

20180405165034_1.jpg

rejoined   ...kiln there   workstations    looked  ok .. tried to  craft charcoal ... again  kiln disappeared when fed with wood. -  again  gunpowder could not be  taken  from  chemistry station...  same with  locksmith table.

Not prepared to risk  my resources  on other  workstations in case they too disappear!

This is in MP  by the way...

Well  game is currently  unplayable  in this  state... guess i will have to spend this evening  watching TV  repeats  ....:P

Restarted the DS and things appear to be back to normal, but will be watching it closely to see if it starts acting up again.

so far all looks like its returned to normal...  but then in a mental hospital, the patients  believe the doctors  are insane...:P

Note ..  during this mysterious  episode i got an api   fatal  log in error  on one attempt  to log in.   But it did not re appear   afterwards.. and logged in easlily