MCHRISTY

Propeller Pack Issue

Question

This is twice now I have tried to build the propeller pack which costs 10 yandiums too, and I hit the craft button, and no items... at this point I guess I am grounded until they fix this issue, because trying to find 10 yandium dust isn't the worlds easiest thing to acquire. lol

I.E. JUST WANTED, everyone to know, that yesterday shortly after posting this the Propeller Pack suddenly appeared as crafted in the Locksmith Tool menu.  It was not there before, but appeared after exiting the game and going back into it. Perhaps, this is a temporary fix.  Before this incident happened by the way, I had trouble trying to get the CRAFT button to light up, even though I had all the materials to craft the item. In fact it took several attempts at closing and opening the Locksmith Tool to finally get it to allow me to craft it.  Anyway, it did finally work, why it suddenly appeared after numerous attempts to find it eludes me.  But, thank you for your follow up.

Edited by MCHRISTY

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

So you hit the craft button, the ingredients disappear and you don't get the propeller? Did this happen in SP, MP, Dedicated Server...?

Anyone else experienced this?

I’ve not experienced it... but I wonder whether or not their inventory was full when it happened?