HellFireBoy772

When i click the play button the game crashes and says that i can send the crash to the game devs.

Question

Ylands has encountered an error and must close.

A crash report named "Crash_2018-04-20_190046" has been generated. These files can be sent to Bohemia Interactive for analysis.

+ I cant send the crash file.

error.log

19 replies to this bug / suggestion

Next time this happens could you attach the "output_log_clean" log file from "Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data" directory, as this will give more detail, hopefully.

• Thanks 1

Thanks!

From what i have read, it could be a render issue or something to do with bindings..

Just to make sure, run a integrity check on ylands on steam, if that check out, hopefully a dev will check this out.

• Thanks 1

Can you attach your DxDiag report too, please?

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, HellFireBoy772 said:

Can you at least tell me that I can't play the game anymore or just help me!!! :( 

The Ylands team isn't usually available outside of business hours in Europe.

• Upvote 1

Hi, unfortunately, there is nothing helpful in the logs. Do other Unity games work for you?

• Upvote 1

I have no problem with any other game. Could it be from my old video card or CPU. The game was playable since last week, but then it suddenly crashed while I was playing with my friends and give me error when I try to launch it.

I have an AMD RADEON HD 7700 with Intel Core i3-3250 3.50 GHz with 8 GB DDR3 RAM. OS: Windows 10

Well now that is interesting! Could you try going to your Steam installation folder\userdata\<your_steam_id>\298610, try moving the "local" folder into another location and then try running the game? Some local data might have got corrupted when it crashed.

• Upvote 1

Well please try to update the game, because I just love it and I would like to play it the whole summer. If it is not possible I will be buying a new PC with better GPU, CPU and RAM so I will type you again when I get it. Let's just hope that it will rum fantastic without any crashes or bugs.