Sign in to follow this  
RobM357

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-9612] Cannot create Propeller pack

Question

Hi,

Trying to craft the propeller pack, have all the materials but the craft/construct button is disabled. Not sure what the issue is. Have tried a full restart of the game, and read an older similar thread about the stacks not being counted, so I split and re-joined the Ylandium dust too be sure. Attached two screen shots, one of the inventory screen showing the mats and the other of the locksmith table with the disabled craft/construct button.  Also included the output log files just in case.

As a side note, I read that you are planning on updating the UI, will this also include support for 3840 x 2160 resolution, be nice to read that text under the panel :)

Ylands_180424_230005.png

Ylands_180424_230015.png

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

Morning,

Just a quick update on this, I just fired up the game after shutting down the machine over night, same issue. Tried changing the screen resolution to 1920x1080 in case there was a component that was missing from the page (running at this res looks fuzzy, but the UI displays correctly), there wasn't. Also tried putting all the materials into storage and took them back out again, same issue. Stored the items once more, deconstructed the table and recreated, same issue. Not sure if that's helpful or not. If there's anything else I can try, please let me know.

Rob.

This may be a silly question but, did you actually craft all the components or did you find any of them. Also, is anything unexpected still showing in the “suggested” tab?

It shouldn’t matter because you have unlocked the propeller recipe, but just a thought.

• Thanks 1

Hi TheSparkPlug,

99% sure everything was crafted, save the dust which I got from mutant animals, have yet to find any crystals. I have a habit of making everything in the suggested tab, even if its items I've crafted via alternate sources (leather bellows vs cloth bellows... :/) there are a couple items i haven't made yet, like the Ylandium Furnace thing, and the gearbox, which I can make for sh... larfs. Open to all suggestions right now :)

*** Edit for update ***

Figured better to update this than create a new reply, but I just created the 10 plates, 5 rods and 5 cogs for the gear box (mats shared by the prop pack) and when I went to the Locksmiths table the option to create the pack was available. I can only guess something wasn't registering for the pack despite all the evidence, I crafted the pack first and was still able to craft the gearbox afterwards.

Thanks for the assistance.

Edited by RobM357
Additional information added to existing post to advise of findings.

Just a heads up I have had the same issue as well it does not happen on all games however. You can right click it for now to craft it.

Our testers were able to reproduce it, so it's now in the hands of one of our programmers.

Thanks for all the details! :)

Morning Ane,

That's good to hear, nothing worse than having a problem you cant re-produce in test, makes solving it much more difficult.

Rob.