DanielCoffey

Flax Bundle still found in containers

Question

BUG : Flax Bundle (deprecated) still dropping in discovered containers

VERSION : 0.8.0.47255

PLATFORM : Steam (Windows 10)

ISSUE : While exploring a Discovered Building I came across a Clay Urn. Inside it were three pieces of Flax Bundle, singly (as in three separate pieces, not one stack of three). I understand that Dry Flax and the subsequent recipe for Flax Bundle were deprecated and removed in 0.4.

SUGGESTION : Replace any occurrence of Flax Bundle in any Discovered Containers in a new game with Yarn.

If you need to know which building it was, I can take a screenshot. It was a slightly ruined Brick building rather like a gatehouse with an Iron Gate in on the ground floor at one end. There were two other levels but in the lowest room opposite the entrance were some gunpowder casks, an alchemy table and potions, several boxes and the Clay Urn containing the Flax Bundles.

Edited by DanielCoffey
typos

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

We believe we know which building you mean. Thanks for letting us know, we'll take a look at it!

1 hour ago, DanielCoffey said:

Great - if you have too many choices, let me know and I'll take a picture.

Please do... I don’t think I have ever seen that building :)

It was this one... the roof slopes down to the back. You enter through an iron door in the back right, go up a ladder, across the middle bit and down another ladder into a lower room which may need digging out. I found the Urn with the Flax Bundles in there. There is some nice stuff including an iron spear, some potions, gunpowder kegs and even an Alchemists Chest (sadly not moveable).

I have not managed to get into the top floor left attic room yet as the ladder was missing.

FlaxBundle.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1