Sign in to follow this  
Master John

sooo I died...

Well i was in a cave and died... now i have some questions.... I died on another island so do you just want poeple who die in Ylands to stop playing??? its very very annoying dying in ylands and getting your items back is extremly hard! There was a mutant bear that killed me and my items are somewhere in the cave! so whats the point of crafting so much when you might permantly loose your items in singleplayer when you die

first of all, you're at wrong side of sub-forum.
second, where did you die? If you died on polar biome, you will spawn at another island. That's how it works.
third, your question is absurd, I've spend 500+ hours and dead isn't a problem in singleplayer because your stuff will not go anywhere. So you will be careful next time. *Edit* My suggestion is always know where you are and where you are going to, at least you recognize the landmark or something nearby. For caving I always put something on the way I'm going to, so I can trace the path if something bad happen.

Edited by V-Alfred

When caving/exploring  its a good idea to take  minimal equipment with you. One good idea is to include a crystal in your inventory ..so when you lose a fight with a mutant whatever, the glowing  crystal helps  you locate where you died   ---. Also works on the surface  and at night!^_^

Its a survival game... an unlike  real life,  here when you mess up you can come back and rebuild  and learn...:D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(I moved the topic to General Discussion)

I have left many a bear suit at the bottom of a cave. Lessons learned, never take anything in that you can't bear (see what I did there?) to lose.  I can sympathize.  

If playing single player and you don't mind cheating, go into editor and either make yourself invincible, or give yourself a cube. 

• Haha 1