Sign in to follow this  
Master John

Crazy cool idea?

Question

I havent finished Ylands yet but i do have lots of cool stuff i built together with my friend... and i looked at the moon and got an crazy idea! How about a moon rocket! Visit the moon with a special suit! and moon bases you can craft that have oxygen in them! (Just crazy idea i dont think it will be added ever)

9 replies to this bug / suggestion

is there an end? or finishing line? .....Ylands is not like those other  quest  style games....its an open ended game.....  if   you finished it then you had more  time than me  ( and others  who been playing longer) available  to play the game...:P

• Like 1

This game does not have an "official" ending, but once your thirst for exploring local islands, creating and building things is quenched, it would be nice to have an option to visit other realms.  I'm not sure about the moon, but "portals" to other servers would make this game feel truly unlimited.

• Upvote 1

If we are bringing oxygen in to the game, we really should need underwater basebuilding!

• Upvote 1

On 6/25/2018 at 9:04 AM, Apokh said:

You mean like an Y-ARK...nooou....

I never played that game but I'm guessing there is a problem there.  Care to elaborate?

The double  bunk is  not  crazy    ..already there used to be a  2  story latrine!:| .. guess the one  who didn't have a "penny to spend" got the  bottom one ...:o

• Like 1

You can fabricate a bunk using pier supports and wooden beds.  That one looks much nicer, though.