Aleš Ulm

Sneak Peek #51

as there is  nothing on the horizon for  0.9, how about  refreshing   half the servers   from each region...and give us something to explore  rather than wander around ruined landscapes with  nothing left?

At the moment  people are losing interest.....o.O

• Upvote 2

On 5/27/2018 at 9:45 AM, bojo2736 said:

This.  This is griefing. And it is the reason I will stay away from the public servers as soon as I have a choice. 

griefing.jpg

griefer are all creative lol. they found out the way to get in my house by teleport with the ladder. i consider that is a bug and hope they fix it in 0.9 patch.

Too bad they don't invest their time being creative with their efforts.  Destruction is easy.  Creation is hard.  No respect for griefers.

• Downvote 1

I dont like griefers, too. But at some point it´s just "mimimi". I saw people go afk in the wilderness or log out where they stood - crying "griefing" after returning. I dont feel compassion with those. Imo its easy to use such words inflationary. As I said earlier  -I hope there will be some kind of system where its possible to differ between real griefers ans "so called griefers". Otherwise I could be griefing ppl by just denigrate them to the admin. But  -it is a very good step I do really appreciate the changes.

Am I the only one, who finds this "runscape map leak image" rediculous?(!!!no offence!!!) It also did appear on the FaceBook stream ...for me it feels like  *facepalm* als long as all we see is a single wall with a gate .....

as there is  nothing on the horizon for  0.9, how about  refreshing   half the servers   from each region...and give us something to explore  rather than wander around ruined landscapes with  nothing left?

At the moment  people are losing interest.....o.O

There are ~150 people playing this worldwide. So perhaps thats the wrong time to get cold feet :)

Edited by Apokh

I am not losing interest  nor  do i have cold   feet.   Got my fluffy bunny slippers on and  waiting for  o.9:P

4 hours ago, Apokh said:

Am I the only one, who finds this "runscape map leak image" rediculous

Yep.

With every post Ales includes a screenshot from the community. It’s nothing more than that ;)

Aww thank you for showing off my Runescape map screenshot! I'll be sure to keep everyone posted on the progress of it so everyone can enjoy the world!

• Upvote 1

Also i don't know if it was mentioned, but will there be fixed a bug with the water? As i dig in water, it is still playing the sound but i can't see it. It just dissapear. And sometimes i found bug of harvesting trees and items are to high to get them. Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, Expancion said:

As i dig in water, it is still playing the sound but i can't see it. It just dissapear. And sometimes i found bug of harvesting trees and items are to high to get them. Any suggestions?

Sorry I'm not really sure the first part, maybe you meant "bubble" issue. About trees, usually it caused by surrounding area(other trees nearby, etc), shouldn't be a problem if you have propeller pack, if you don't have it then you can temporally put the ladder, get the thing you wanted then remove the ladder before the timer runs out.

Edited by V-Alfred
you know.. changing wrong words.. :)

19 minutes ago, bojo2736 said:

Ladders can kill you. I would just leave hanging stuff.

Hahaha, that will do too. Thats just my suggestion if he want to get that hanging stuff. xD

In a very early map, I think it was my first try at making a building.  I tried to put up a ladder to get on the roof. One dropped while I was placing it and I didn't really see where it landed.  So everytime I tried to use the ladder to the roof, I would be standing on the top of the one that fell into the earth.

So yeah.... three freezing deaths later (I didn't know the unstuck cheat at the time) I finally saw just the tiniest bit of the ladder in the ground.  Once I chopped it up, things were fine.  Consequently, even now, I don't generally go down ladders.  I will us them going up, but down?  Nope.

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, bojo2736 said:

Consequently, even now, I don't generally go down ladders.  I will us them going up, but down?  Nope.

Hehehe, that reminds me when first time I'm going into the cave. Found big dome below my path, then build ladder with dont even know if the ground was really deep below.. Then I'm dead.. :D

So....I is there nothing great or new for Single Player people like myself? No double doors? or planting on a grid? Or ...anything?

1 hour ago, JMeJ2 said:

is there nothing great or new for Single Player people like myself? No double doors? or planting on a grid? Or ...anything?

lol, you need to look at older Sneak Peek. The main spotlight of 0.9 for me is "Blueprint", it's very useful feature.  About "stuff" usually devs will let you discover yourself and not talking about that in Sneak Peek, like MK Armor, large door, etc.

Ohhhh!!! I love it. I love the surprise factor. I love this game. Seriously my favorite & best game I've ever played...EVER!! WOOHOO!!!

• Upvote 1

Playing a new  card  game  while  waiting for 0.9  .......   you toss a deck of  cards onto the  floor and  jump up and down on them while  screaming and pulling your hair   out .... its  called " impatience".....:D

• Haha 2

Does anyone have any info on when to expect 0.9??? is it days.... weeks.... hours.... the wait is killing me!!!

So we were aiming for this week, but as you know, we avoid having updates on Fridays, so next week it is! Can't really say which day specifically though.

1 hour ago, Ane said:

So we were aiming for this week, but as you know, we avoid having updates on Fridays, so next week it is! Can't really say which day specifically though.

actually you where aiming for last week :) but better test twice...last time I had to struggle 2 wks before I had my server back on.

Yeah... we'd love to have the update out as soon as possible, but this update brings very big and important features, so a lot of testing is needed! Better to be safe :)

• Like 1