Question

sometimes when dragging an object between a chest and the player inventory, the objects get stuck in the transfer and both the object and the block become unusable unless I reload the game. This issue happens across all placed chests in the same location that the failed transfer occurs. The objects can sometimes be seen floating on a random spot of the screen. I have tried to replicate this issue, but it seems to happen randomly and frequently. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

all provided screenshots are of different chests and a single instance of the issue during a single gameplay.

example 1.PNG

example 2.PNG

example3.PNG

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

yes it happens to me too. But I more often experience visual duplicated items, when I transfer an item to chest, it's visually duplicated, so that item is in the chest and also still in my inventory. When I use that item, the amount of it will decrease on both side (inventory and inside the chest). And sometimes relog will fix that issue but other times this issue still there after relog. Lets see after 0.9 update. ^_^

I've seen that on rare occasions, but in my case the item was hovering below my inventory slots, not below the chest/container.