JMeJ2

Are we there yet?

Yes...I'm like a child over this game and I'm not trying to be a pest, I'm just excited and have been for a few weeks now, so I'm curious as to know if it's done for release yet, or when will we get our grubby little hands on 0.9? Hehehe :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

tomorrow? (Thursday for me  where i am) but then  as i am way ahead of most of the world in the time zones ..... ( except  for the  kiwilanders...) ... but tomorrow never comes  as  one second past  midnight,  tomorrow is  still  23.59 hours away:D

( Prods  BI with a sharp stick )  ...O.o:P

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, kimbuck said:

tomorrow? (Thursday for me  where i am) but then  as i am way ahead of most of the world in the time zones ..... ( except  for the  kiwilanders...) ... but tomorrow never comes  as  one second past  midnight,  tomorrow is  still  23.59 hours away:D

( Prods  BI with a sharp stick )  …O.o:P

Truth.

• Haha 1

SOON (not today :P).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Now you see Kimbuck, you made a mistake up there with the pointy stick... it was the wrong tool for the job. You have to think about what would motivate Ane and the team. Perhaps some Ylands custom image candy from Lofty Pursuits, or maybe some premium artisan coffee beans? A lifesized Ylands avatar made in premium chocolate?

• Haha 4

Opens refrigerator door to see if the light inside is  still  on..   o.O

• Haha 3

ties a carrot  to end of  pointy stick and  dangles   in front of  ane  and the  development  tea...

:D

I’m one of those unfortunate Kiwilanders! This wait has been excruciating knowing I have to wait that extra little bit more hahaha ?

Fortunately we are predicted to experience a  cold  wet windy rain event  for our  Friday and Saturday ..idea  for the  excuse to sit in front of the Computer with a  warm   throw rug,  fluffy  slippers and the   heater on high...:$  so if it  arrives tomorrow   yay..  

but...  o.O ???????

Maybe  we should  sacrifice a few Griefers  to appease  the  Ylands Gods?  :D

• Haha 2

Hmmm    refrigerator  light is   still on    ...:D

• Haha 1

Well, as soon as I saw the “new GUI” post, I translated it as “this will keep you going  till next week”. ;)

a “sorry guys, we’re still struggling to get it out...” would have been much better/more honest!

I'm guessing the workday is over at BI. They typically don't release on Friday. So I guess we are SOL again. Cane we please at least get new, fresh maps on the public servers so we at least have someplace to play over the weekend. The current ones are glitchy, laggy, no resources left. Unplayable. Please? This is the second week I have asked and have been assured that there will be no delay. I get it, time may be needed. But if you want people to stick with the game, you need to give us clean, not just reset, servers.

Looks in refrigerator...light is  still on,   however the  cheese looks like it  is getting moldy.....  :|

• Haha 3

If we can't get refreshed servers, perhaps kimbuck's refrigerator could be refreshed? Sounds unsanitary.

A bit more seriously, how does one know when servers are reset? here on the forum?

• Haha 2

Point of clarification: we need more than a reset. We need new, freshly generated maps. This would carry is through until the release is ready.

Edited by bojo2736

I am worried the   milk inside my refrigerator  will turn to   yogurt  before 0.9  arrives.. o.O

Resetting  means  that  once a day ( or week) they go offline,   clean out the dead  etc , remove  junk  files and    restart the server   with the same  map etc, and its back to the same ... but  what we are  thinking of is that the  servers  be  reset entirely, the old  games/map wiped and replaced  with a new one...   This usually happens when there are major  coding   changes that introduce ( or  delete)  certain features.  I assume the  new    ylands  names etc and other features ( blueprints) will see   everything  wiped  and we  all start with a brave, new  world

Correct me if i am  wrong,  i  don't  assume  that i am always  100%  right:P  ( looks into coffee cup  for  tea leaves  to read....O.o )

That's how I think it works too, @kimbuck. So we are either right, or wrong. And if it takes too much for a restart of all servers, how about just the first five of each zone?

The current servers are  just a guided tour of  cemeteries and   depleted  wastelands... with    the occasional griefer running around looking for  someone  to harass/slaughter  pfffft! We need  something to occupy our  brains  ...

If  0.9  doesn't   arrive  today sometime, i will be reduced to tears  looking at  youtube videos of  funny cats  or   Russian drivers  smashing into each other while trying to read the  road rules..:o

or for a change... funny cats  driving  Russian cars on Russian roads?

:D

• Haha 2

Lol, I guess we will have update next week.. if there isn't critical issue found in last hours.. :D

The Ylander climbed the mountain, to see  what he could see..

And what did the Ylander see?

He saw another mountain,  that's  all  that he could see.

The  Ylander climbed that  mountain, to see  what he could see...

(repeat  lines  1  to  3   until news about the update  arrives :| )

Meanwhile ...  can we have some new fresh  body rinsed games on some servers  until then ?.....:$

• Upvote 1

Do not panick, the week isn't over yet ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1