Sign in to follow this  
JMeJ2

KNOWN ISSUE Can someone help me?

Question

I got in the newest version of the game, created my name, bought some blueprints with my coyns. Then went to my last game and I showed up as some bald dude with nothing in hand and so I exited. Now I get back in, it wants me to create a new character, so I did but then when I went to pick my name it said it was taken because I had already created it, so now what? How do I get back in as me with the stuff I bought from the store? I'm afraid to do anything because I'm afraid that I'll have lost all my decorations and blueprints and saved games. 

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Well...are you saying Monday then? I need my Ylands fix (i presume it's exactly like a heroin fix, but different ...maybe even worse... I mean, I've never done heroin but I understand that there's pain and illness & right now my heart is breaking... which is painful). But seriously... I can't wait that long. :o:( 

...worse comes to worse I'll just make a new 1 but ugh... I'll probably lose all my stuff.

*wipes tears from face, knowing it will be okay*

Edited by JMeJ2
Typos...

Well, they sort of implied that they would be around at the weekend if anything major cropped up... and I consider that to be major xD   Especially as it seems to be happening to several people!

Actually, it seems to be an extension of a long-standing issue where linking accounts creates new characters for existing worlds... which is why I have never linked :(

• Thanks 1