Nasdy Arriaga

RESOLVED [YLD-10513] Blue Print is Stuck

Question

17 replies to this bug / suggestion

Could you please attach the following files? output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

same here ... i  built  2 places  successfully on na9  but  now it   wont open   says someone else is using it ... will find the files  ..

just got message     upload  failed    so wil try to send later

Cannot  upload the files  you need  ane... get a failed upload message still

Meanwhile  my   game is  stuck ...i cannot  do anything while   this blueprint issue   remains  :|

same. I couldn't upload either.

I was able to use my personal blueprint with no problem.

Ane  here  are the files  ( finally)

I hope it can be resolved .. the   blueprints i used and which worked  were fantastic   ..especially to watch:D

As i cannot  do anything   while this bug exists  i might take  tomorrow  off and  do some rl  shopping therapy ..it amazing  how  time  spent in a shoe store with a sale  on can  boost  your spirits  B|

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

After a  break, i came back when no one  else was on the server, and it started  working  ?????O.o

Testers managed to reproduce it, so it will be taken care of hopefully :)

ah nice job testers! I just happen to play in DS last weekend, and got the same issue but manage to find solution to avoid this from happening. I post my solution here in this thread:

Edited by V-Alfred
  • Upvote 1

I have been having this issue a lot lately. I think I * may * have figured it out. One of my players had two bp glitch and she asked me for help. I can take out the work station in editor, but once the ghost building is there I have been unable to delete it even with the station removed.

Last night, I just moved the station a couple of blocks hoping it would reroute the logic somehow.  This morning she was able to build both blue prints.

I think what is happening is due to MP lag issues, it just doesn't place properly to the grid.

That's my working theory at least.

• Upvote 1

Any  update on the  possible    resolution of this bug?   ..i    have re-logged 5 times...and  still unable to build.

Very frustrating  :(!

26 minutes ago, kimbuck said:

Any  update on the  possible    resolution of this bug?   ..i    have re-logged 5 times...and  still unable to build.

Very frustrating  :(!

We're gonna have to need logs!

It has been a plague on the P1 servers all weekend. Well, longer than that, but seems to have increased.