Eldon12

Age of players

old enough to vote and have  grandchildren  but   too young to receive a letter from the  Queen   :P

• Haha 1

On that subject, Kimbuck, I think that you used to get one a year, starting at 100 but these days it is 100, then a wait to 105. You only get the one a year after that. Damn cutbacks!

As for me, I am only half way there to that first telegram.

I will be 54 in December. Hopefully my account name will be fixed by then.

• Upvote 1

wow don't tell me I'm the youngest Ylands player! Great topic though, as Ylands can see what age bracket they can build the game towards :)

• Thanks 1

Interesting.. My physical age is 25, but my mental age is 47 they said, almost double.. xD Maybe that's why I'm tired to live already.. Haha :D

Edited by V-Alfred
  • Thanks 1

@bojo ..  when you turn 100  here in   the land of  Oz, the  queen of  England  sends you a  congratulatory letter B|

• Haha 1

Turning 25 this year, quarter of a century! It’s good to see a more mature audience out there playing the game though.

Don't be shy about young age. Youth is the best part of our lives!

Just tell us ;)

Well I'm only 17. I expected the age group for Ylands to be much younger. It seems that the active forum members are mainly older (more mature :D) players.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Desolation said:

Well I'm only 17. I expected the age group for Ylands to be much younger. It seems that the active forum members are mainly older (more mature :D) players.

Hahaha, well most kids don't like to read this days.. (17+ y/o isn't kid anymore xD) To be honest, I prefer mature players in the forum, they less likely use capital letters.. :D

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

On 6/13/2018 at 1:04 AM, kimbuck said:

@bojo ..  when you turn 100  here in   the land of  Oz, the  queen of  England  sends you a  congratulatory letter B|

When you turn 100 in America Trump cuts of your Medicare and Social Security  :(.

• Downvote 1

On 6/12/2018 at 9:38 PM, Indian Chief said:

wow don't tell me I'm the youngest Ylands player! Great topic though, as Ylands can see what age bracket they can build the game towards :)

I think it's good for all ages . In multi/player games  different age groups can gather on their on islands and start wars with the other generations :). Just kidding ! It good be good if Ylands can stay free of prejudiced behavior .

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2018 at 8:46 PM, Keyhonay said:

44 here. 

level 44 :) 

Because level 44 sounds much more bad ass than 44 years old  :)

• Haha 1