Denderion

KNOWN ISSUE Ate my........Keys?

Question

So i dont know if ill ever get them back.......and if i do thats gonna be messy :/ however i believe i came across a bug. I had some meat in my (hand) slot, far right hotbar slot) and my key chain in the 9 hotbar slot, I went to scroll to the keys while looking at door and as i thought i got the keys i hit left moust on the door, however i went 1 to far and selected the meat, i noticed this and swapped back to keys however my character started eating and he, well, ate my keys..... So now i am currently stuck inside my house lol with no keys. thankfully i have a friend with copies we can duplicate, but this is a bug i think should be looked into so no one else accidentally eats their keys.....or worse.

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

lol, @Denderion to prevent this from happening, always put your foods far away from your important stuff(keys, map, etc) in toolbar. Hope it helps to prevent this from happening.. I ate my maps, keys, seeds, and much more other inedible stuff.. xD

I think it's related to MP, because the delay make the command execute on wrong item. Currently the "eat command" is executed right after the eating animation is done, maybe if "eat command" being executed before eating animation, it won't "eat" wrong item.

Note: "eat command" I said above is when item gone poof or "being eaten"