CdriXX

bug on ship

Question

Hello, i have Always bug on my ship, can you fix it ?

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hello Ane, when i'm on my boat, My character trembles with flashbacks, sometimes he landed on the roof of the house of the boat 

On 19.06.2018 at 12:19 AM, jeunekeum54 said:

Hello Ane, when i'm on my boat, My character trembles with flashbacks, sometimes he landed on the roof of the house of the boat 

I confirm. Also sometimes when moving on the stern, I throw myself through the wall of the ship into the sea.

There was also a problem - the ship could not swim out of the harbor until I removed all the chests from it (the trunks were located at the stern, not "mounted" in it). When moving forward or backward, I simply rested against an invisible wall, while the ship itself from the outside into what visible barrier did not rest.

Ships are super dangerous. You should not have your character moving around on a moving ship. If it happens, don't swim after it immediately. When it goes out of view it will stop. Good luck not dying by shark trying to catch it.

Please read issues with Multiplayer before posting bugs that are well known. Trust that developers are working on a fix for these bugs if they are labeled "known issues" These forums are here to help you understand issues incurred in Alpha stage, they are not a venue for launching complaints against the inadequancies of the developers when you are simply reporting a bug that is widely known throughout the developer and user's current landscape and focus of resolve.

1 hour ago, SyxtySyx said:

Please read issues with Multiplayer before posting bugs that are well known. Trust that developers are working on a fix for these bugs if they are labeled "known issues" These forums are here to help you understand issues incurred in Alpha stage, they are not a venue for launching complaints against the inadequancies of the developers when you are simply reporting a bug that is widely known throughout the developer and user's current landscape and focus of resolve.

You know this guy payed for this game,  it's not his job or responsibility to work for the devs for free by wasting his time reading every single post in the forums to check to see if his issue has been reported already.  The guy was nice enough to report a bug that he was under no obligation to report in the first place and you chastise him for not knowing it was a known issue?  Accept it for what it was,  a bug reported by a paying customer,  get that?  A paying customer,  not a volunteer beta tester,  not a compensated employee.  Would you rather people who don't want to read every post looking for their issue just not report bugs?  Devs,  is this what you want?  I think you owe this person an apology.

This reply of mine was in no way meant to "chastise" anyone. I'm sorry if you mistook my tone. Simply put, the developers are  looking into several multiplayer issues, and have addressed these similar complaints on numerous occasion. 

I again apologize if I came off in the wrong tone.