RedEagle_P1.

Building Contest -- Which design should win?

Building Contest -- Which design should win?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

bd92245076434def9290a0a26efae45b.png

In Semi-Official Ylands Building Contest! #1 teams competed to build the best 1930's vehicle. Now we have to choose which are the best and which will win the prizes! 

#1 Topolino

Friendly, reliable and sometimes upside down this little car zips past the competition! 

5e3b651555f049b425984a197f0799e1.png

#2 Car A

Heavy to drive but good looking, the Car A let's you ride in style! 

08d3091b6b4eb418db0305083e06943e.png

#3 SSK

Everyone loves the look of this one. Sometimes, being as long as it is, going over small hills can be hard. 
f3ec131178ff9ca8e2335cec008fe0de.png

#4 Truck

Great looking, hard to refuel (engine in floor). 

f6d299160ff5cec744b9176af8ba35c8.png

#5 Mark IV tank

Stunning, well armored, somewhat impractical. 

1faa649dc41a71385fa7b68f6b6c93c1.png

#6 Auto-Fire Tank

This tank is hard to get into but it's logics allow you to operate the turret while your drive. There is also a somewhat-functional co-op mode where others can operate the turret while you drive!

1352c0a3ba038d4f7e7e07ae7398d97e.gif

Rules: 

Don't vote for your own! 

We took all the cars for a spin this morning :) 

Sooooo I may have real bias against the Mark IV tank cause it was made by rival @Stephenw1992 but how is this not a design flaw Stephen! 

Hi Mom, look at me I am up here in a tank! 

4c2c67e35a88bb04cdc4509c49539c41.png

Actually it looked really good :D 

Of all of them the Topolino and SSK stood out in my opinion. The first for it's speed and balance and the second for it's amazing design. 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.

Welldone guys, congratulation for the winners! Better say it now, I might miss the announcement. :D

• Like 2

Thanks everyone! :)

I'm so surprised I got so many votes for the truck.

The building competition was heaps of fun! Thanks for making it possible @RedEagle_P1.
I can't wait to see what people make for the next contest.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for the votes everyone! :D I voted for the truck because I think it's still got that "vanilla" feeling while in reality there's a lot of work put into shaping the body, going off-grid etc. It also makes a lot of sense for survival games.

Also congratulations @V-Alfred, very nice car I must say!

@RedEagle_P1. for some reason the links to the assets seem broken, I keep getting "Welp, nothing to do here" error messages.

Adrie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, WijkagentAdrie said:

Thanks a lot for the votes everyone! :D I voted for the truck because I think it's still got that "vanilla" feeling while in reality there's a lot of work put into shaping the body, going off-grid etc. It also makes a lot of sense for survival games.

Also congratulations @V-Alfred, very nice car I must say!

@RedEagle_P1. for some reason the links to the assets seem broken, I keep getting "Welp, nothing to do here" error messages.

Adrie

I really like the truck too! Such great builds. 

If you copy the links into a browser where you are not logged in, they work. 

• Like 1