Sign in to follow this  
kimbuck

Copying of profile picture

Please  everyone,  note that my profile picture  here  has been copied  by  Jay Atelier.

As they say,  mimicking is a form of  flattery,  and  from the  private messages i have received about this, its obvious  someone  needs help as they intend to maintain a vendetta against me.

All i am  going to say on this  thread...  Ane will  notice ...others  will notice   and   all will  agree that this copycat  action is  intended to upset  to   hurt me  (  it  doesn't:D ) and proves that the  person  doing it is   venting hatred.

Meanwhile  all and sundry,  may i  once again  praise  Red Eagle's  P1    server ... I am having   great  fun  there, and meeting  great people there...   come in for a  look .. and  stay a while    either    on teh RP village or   explore the islands.....

And its moderated  :D   That means  none of the  rubbish  that happened on NA9  will be tolerated .....  

Seeya  there..:x

• Upvote 1

And  guess what!  hahahah ------ someones  gone on a  down vote  spree:P ...well  slap  ma  butt with a wet strand of  spaghetti and  tickle my armpits with a  horsefeather !... that's  sure gonna  hurt:D

What a waste of  time ... could be used to  drink  hot  coffee and   snack on a hot  crumpet  smothered in maple  syrup .....   whilst  building  something  creative in Ylands

I hope to have  on Red  server  soon  my blueprinted  bamboo  shack ...   they will be scattered around the island as refuges for  new arrivals  from the  predators ... :)

You could simply send a message to the forum manager.
No need to bring this kind of stuff to the forum.

You don't like him. He doen't like you and you will fight here?

Edited by BigBoss87

NP   BigBoss.... its   not  that i don't like him ... hes the one with the  issues, and i hope  he  finds a PVP server where he will be happy

I am just letting all know  that my avatar  has been copied and to  make judgments  by the name and content  and  not just the avatar picture..  do not attribute  anything to me  that does not have my name.

I have no desire to continue in this thread   and yes  these  forums  are for  information  not  for  fighting

Ane has been advised.

And its great news about the public  PVE  servers  Yay!!

------------------------------------------

Finis ..it is  ended...   :P

-----------------------------------------------

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BigBoss87 said:

You could simply send a message to the forum manager.
No need to bring this kind of stuff to the forum.

You don't like him. He doen't like you and you will fight here?

And why do you feel the need to jump onto a discussion and chastise a good, contributing member who has been targeted, harrassed and stalked? If she feels the need to defend herself publicly, then so be it.

5 hours ago, bojo2736 said:

And why do you feel the need to jump onto a discussion and chastise a good, contributing member who has been targeted, harrassed and stalked? If she feels the need to defend herself publicly, then so be it.

I give the opinion that I want and I like, when I want and I intend.
I'll explain something to you, people can read. Look at the two nicks. I don't see a need to create a topic because of a copied avatar. It's ridiculous.

I don't have to agree with anyone just because they contributed. This kind of subject should be discussed privately with  @Ane and she would solve this without the need to draw attention.

You 3 look like kids kicking each other and it's a little embarrassing.

You two haven't had a better attitude than the other user.

I remeber to read something like enough is enough somewhere...

I remember now that you thought the griefing was funny. 

Time for me to check into that ignore function on the forum. May I suggest you do the same?

10 minutes ago, bojo2736 said:

I remember now that you thought the griefing was funny. 

Time for me to check into that ignore function on the forum. May I suggest you do the same?

:o

Cute....