Sign in to follow this  
roomie101

CANT REPRODUCE [YLD-10737] Single player game won't start

Question

This game I have been playing will not finish loading. It will get to "building terrain 99%" and just hold there, after a few minutes of waiting I have to open my task manager and close the game down. I put the game in here so you can see if you can get into the game or even try and fix it. I don't want to lose this one cause I have work a lot of time into it and only half way done with my build. Also notice a few bugs with the new GUI. I notice that some items I can not used and it shows at the bottom left of the item boxes, I have to restart the game to fix it. Also when I am putting items into a storage area and I try to put a item into it when it is full it will replace the first item in the storage area with what I try to click over to it. But when I try to put the item back into storage area it won't go and can not move it until I restart the game. Oh this one bug I told you guys about months ago I see hasn't been fix yet and it is rain going thou the windows. I hope this helps in making you game a better one.

ROOMIE'S_WORLD_SEASON_1.zip

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

Have you tried loading it into the editor?

i managed to recover from a similar issue by loading the world into editor, saving (without making any changes), then loading normally.

Edited by TheSparkPlug
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 22/6/2018 at 5:27 PM, roomie101 said:

here a pic of one of the bugs that happen during a MP game

5b2d153f8c5e7_ylandsbug.thumb.jpg.04e07d4bb67794652511e5d2e77a4b9b.jpg

Yes, this is a known issue, we're aiming to have it fixed in 0.10.

We'll look into your save!

Please attach your DxDiag report and the following files: output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data