serialsonic

CANT REPRODUCE [YLD-10741] Basket bugs

Question

Hi there,

i encounter 2 bugs with baskets:

1.) When i try to put something on a basket that is full, the item that i clicked right in my inventory will be inserted on slot 1 on the basket. But the old object on slot 1 within the basket won't be in my inventory and the item appeared to be in the basket, but it isn't. It's still in my inventory and i can't removed it from the basket.

2.) When there are items left in the basket and i try to remove the basket, the basket will still stand in the world, but can't be used. Its impossible to remove it then.

Best regards,

serialsonic

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

• Upvote 1

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

I can confirm this bug and offer additional details:

Context: item stacks can been moved to the first free slot in a basket by right-clicking on the stack when in the container-inventory interaction menu.

1. When ANY container is full, and the right-click method is used to move item stack X, a copy of stack X appears to replace stack Y in the first slot in the container. It does not appear that stack Y has been removed from the container and placed in the player inventory. However, when closing the menu and opening the player inventory, stack Y is present.

2. The real issue is the copy of stack X, because it does not actually exist, and cannot be removed from the game. The copy of stack X can be moved from the first slot in the container into the player inventory, after which there appears to be two exact copies of stack X in the inventory. However, when either the items in original or copied stack X are destroyed--either by dismantling, breaking, or consuming as food or in a recipe--one item from the copied stack X always remains and cannot be destroyed. Neither can it be equipped as an item. Attempts to do either result in a red "FAILED" message at the top of the screen.

3. The ONLY way to remove the last remaining copied item in stack X is to return to the main menu and reload the map. In this sense, this "full-container-right-click-copy" bug is game-breaking. It needs to be fixed immediately, which may be as simple as disabling right-click move when interacting with a full container, or disabling right-click entirely until it can be implemented properly.

Edited by BokuDesuNe

Thanks for the detailed info!