Shu Lin

New world map release

When is the new world going to be released? At 1.0? But the game went from 0.9 to 0.10...so it will take 9 more updates?

5 minutes ago, Shu Lin said:

At 1.0? But the game went from 0.9 to 0.10...so it will take 9 more updates?

lol, I'm not sure about this ones, version 1.0 might still far away more than 9 updates because 0.10 actually is 0.100.. xD

Maybe new world is coming after "Combat update", don't quote this. It's just my prediction. ;)

38 minutes ago, V-Alfred said:

version 1.0 might still far away more than 9 updates because 0.10 actually is 0.100.. xD

@V-Alfred is just trying to break it to you gently... 0.10 is also 0.100000000000 o.O

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, TheSparkPlug said:

@V-Alfred is just trying to break it to you gently... 0.10 is also 0.100000000000

lol, I said 0.100 based on the Roadmap, to avoid confusion because 0.10 "Extended Editor" has been released back in 2016. xD

• Haha 1

Are we still confusing version numbers?  0.1 is not 0.10.  These are not decimals.

30 minutes ago, Indomitus said:

Are we still confusing version numbers?  0.1 is not 0.10.  These are not decimals.

I'm not 9_9. TheSpark just joking around I think. xD

I just want to make difference between 0.10 update 2016 and future 0.10 a.k.a 0.100 (my version of understanding). :D

1 hour ago, Indomitus said:

Is this the new math?  I learned real math and they look like decimals to me.  math is important.  if they didn't want people to think they were decimals they should not have made them look like decimals.  It is confusing without a doubt.  if they really want people to not be confused they should explain the system they use in a pinned post.  This came up before and devs declined to comment on it,  maybe that's why people are still confused.  To me it looks like they thought 1.0 would follow 0.9 because it's supposed to be the end of early access and instead of using conventional version numbers they tacked a 0 on the end instead of a 1. if they would have made it 0.91 there would not be the same confusion. 

Edited by Onedown

I believe 0.10 is supposed to be the last release before leaving EA. The plan was for that to happen in August-ish. If I remember correctly. I have not read that the timeline has changed.

Ok guys, who still talking about decimals or patch number should just create new thread about it because it's getting out of topic now, OP is asking about new world, not patch numbering that doesn't even affect players.. Lets get back to the topic please.

At this point we can't really tell when exactly the new world will be released, but no, it won't take 9 more updates :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1