RedEagle_P1.

P1 Building Contest #3 - Europe

3 minutes ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

Do people here need more time? It ends in 2 days!

I personally am fine will upload tomorrow 

Between choosing a very large project and not having enough time to work on it, I'm not going to make the deadline.  I still plan on finishing it when I can and then sharing it, I just won't make the contest deadline.  Even if you extend it a few days.  This is going to take me a while to finish.

18 hours ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

Do people here need more time? It ends in 2 days!

I'm 100% sure don't need more time, because I won't be able to finish it in 3 weeks or so. :D RL is slowly but sure taking my gaming time.. :|
Good luck to all contestant!

"Winning is just a bonus, share your creation that might inspire people is more fun to do." xD

hey i need some help iv uploaded all my screenshots but when i click next step it just says proccessing for a bit and then nothing happens and it goes back to saying next step

EDIT: iv uploaded my creation just couldnt upload screenshots i will link it just now

Edited by Oliver Hope

1 hour ago, Oliver Hope said:

hey i need some help iv uploaded all my screenshots but when i click next step it just says proccessing for a bit and then nothing happens and it goes back to saying next step

EDIT: iv uploaded my creation just couldnt upload screenshots i will link it just now

@Anemaybe able to help

7 minutes ago, bojo2736 said:

how did you make the socks?

I simply painted the festive socks 

17 hours ago, Oliver Hope said:

I'll send you a PM.

Guys, if its ok I am gonna extend the deadline until the 30th. See what pops up. I want to give those who are busy at work a bit more of a chance. 

20 hours ago, bojo2736 said:

#votethegoat

I am telling you, you should have painted it pink for 2x votes :P 

• Haha 1