LilouNaylou

link an account

Hi !

I do not understant why in the section "My profile", in Bohemia Interactive Account there is noted : account ready to link. Can someone answer me about this, please? How to link my acount?

account.jpg.614f578acf3e0281bdaa3469e0bc10b7.jpg

This is a french account :-).

Thanks !

Lilou

Edited by LilouNaylou

Linking accounts is currently disabled.

it's going to become unnecessary anyway, so don't worry about it :)

Edited by TheSparkPlug
  • Upvote 1

But you promised us Yland coins (for skins/pet shopping) if we connect accounts. :( 

On 5/1/2019 at 9:49 AM, ComR said:

But you promised us Yland coins (for skins/pet shopping) if we connect accounts. :( 

That used to be like that, but it's no longer possible to connect the accounts!

4 hours ago, Ane said:

That used to be like that, but it's no longer possible to connect the accounts!

Ok, Ane, thank you. 

Ane, I have many thoughts on Ylands and hoe how make it better with minimal work (or with help of community?). Problem is, no one is reading posts. I'd like to make schemes, diagrams, sketches and important, but small changes. I cannot put it in here or I'd have write so many posts. I also have a list of bugs (mostly not very important, but not know to this day, as to my knowledge) from last version.

Best Regards, Ane,
Bartosz

Hi Bartosz! We read every post that players write either in this forum, the Steam forums, or all our social channels. We take into account every feedback we receive from the community, and we encourage you to keep sharing your thoughts on the game or reporting those bugs that you mention.

Thank you!

has   visions of  us gals  in stilettos,  lacy  bra tops and   frilly  knickers   wrestling  bears  ... :  O.o

:D

• Haha 1

On 8.01.2019 at 12:28 PM, Ane said:

Hi Bartosz! We read every post that players write either in this forum, the Steam forums, or all our social channels. We take into account every feedback we receive from the community, and we encourage you to keep sharing your thoughts on the game or reporting those bugs that you mention.

Thank you!

Hello, Anne, ok, so I'm cutting my thoughts in parts and posting here one by one.

Thank you and have a nice day!
Bartosz

On 8.01.2019 at 8:50 PM, bb cakes_P1 said:

And yet we still dont have cute girl clothes....  :P

You read my thoughts! ;)

On 8.01.2019 at 10:13 PM, kimbuck said:

has   visions of  us gals  in stilettos,  lacy  bra tops and   frilly  knickers   wrestling  bears  ... :  O.o

:D

Just opposite - I like historical accuracy and deep ideas with plenty of options... :) and modding abilities! ;)

14 hours ago, bb cakes_P1 said:

Fingers crossed for modding.

Do not cross fingers, devs promissed us modding ability long time ago. We paid already for the game, game was changed to game for small children.., that's sad (12 was to much?), but still we have to demand modding, not cross fingers. Whole idea was; open world, creative, openbox with modding abilities... People just do not write or even do not "give likes" on important topics. That is a problem. I have no idea how many people is playing Ylands, but how many is doing something to help devs or say their opinion? No many...

@ComR I guess you don't read the forum very thouroughly.  There are lots of suggestions and complaints.  The Devs as far as I know have never promised modding? At least in early access.  There has been mention of monetization of player creations at some point.  I read that as modding, but I could be wrong. 

bb cakes_P1 I'm sure they promised modding from the start, not now for sure. I saw many questions regarding modding whole game and answers were always: yes, but not before game is completed. Making models for money was another topic.