Bradles

Resources Offical MP Server

Hi everybody!

So been playing on one of the official Eu servers with some buddies and have found 8 islands currently still looking for more, and it seems that everything is depleted especially majority of the main resources....

what can we do apart from possibly find new islands if there is any extra? do we basically just give up and move to new server??

Cheers,
Brad

1 hour ago, Bradles said:

Hi everybody!

So been playing on one of the official Eu servers with some buddies and have found 8 islands currently still looking for more, and it seems that everything is depleted especially majority of the main resources....

what can we do apart from possibly find new islands if there is any extra? do we basically just give up and move to new server??

Cheers,
Brad

I haven't played a MP game yet because of issues like this and other's and I haven't seen anything from the devs that addresses this issue that I can recall.  Ive never played a Multiplayer game where resources do not respawn when the resources are integral to the core game play.  I'm curious as well as to what players are expected to do when all of a sudden they run out of resources and cannot progress any further.  I've seen it stated by devs that they intend this to be more of a platform for people to create there own games but what I dont understand is why unsustainable elements have been added.  Perhaps they can take they time to clarify.  Are these elements hidden beneath the surface?  I know some are in caves as well as on the surface but if you run out on the surface there is no safe way to enter the caves unless you can progress to the helicopter pack thingy and the mining helmet and a decent weapon.  I know in the SP game which I have played the amount of starting resources and locations of them have seemingly been random so if its the same on MP servers (which i'm not sure of) you may have started on a server with minimal resources to start with.  I don't know if this is what they intend for their customers to experience or not or just an oversight in the development process.

Hi everybody!
Server official EU 23 contains 10 islands. Only one of them is a desert biome. Sulfur is all dug up. Played constantly 3 people.The game stopped ((.Players are gone.

p.s. Sorry for Google translation

Hi Brad, I don't play on your server... but i'd say if you've been to 8 of the Ylands available then there's a good chance it's all been taken and the only way to acquire any other resources would be to trade for them.

If you have at least 3 or more people you really want a server with hardly anyone on it, or start a fresh on server that's just been started.

Good luck and happy Ylanding :)