Sign in to follow this  
Indian Chief

Questions

Question

Hi Dev's just a quick question and 1 bug report. 

My ship hull has disappeared twice and makes me relog.

Ylands_180730_213644.thumb.png.c73271016012ddbd535ae13aa2f6ec28.png

And, have the desk wooden blocks ( I can't remember the updated name you gave them) been removed or renamed again? Wanted to use them.

Cheers

13 replies to this bug / suggestion

wonder woman has an invisible plane...maybe you  have become "wonder Indian Chief"  ;)

That disappearing  bug   can be annoying ..it seems to happen if you move a long distance away ...ie    tour around an island  than come back ... and it  fails to load...    on my ship the corner areas which were at 45 degrees will disappear   at a  certain distance away.

it can be disconcerting to   arrive at the  shore and  see an avatars head    floating  over the water....  both the ship and avatars  body have disappeared

Perhaps the BI  team could import this feature int  Dayz  type  games .... invisible  tanks and  soldiers would be areal hit there! :D

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the feedback Kim... Wonder Kim.. that has a ring to it, and very funny Red! They have implemented stealth ships now, so you move around without been seen :)

Edited by Indian Chief
added

an addition to  this ...  about  2 hours ago    i ran into a "rubber" wall ... keyboard controls   didn't work for  about 2  minutes ..was about to   bomb out and rejoin ..and  suddenly  everything corrected itself.  Arriving back at my base,  my  ship and several small  dinghy's    had  disappeared from the dock ..despite  being padlocked and  gates locked  close to prevent  theft.  Also  someone was chatting yet i couldn't  see them. I suspected    griefing/theft, and   logged out and rejoined ..and  when i did ..lo and  behold   all the ships were  in the dock where they should be and i could see the person who was talking to me.  A big  relief.!:D

From what I understand, the ship is still there but it's invisible?

Yes that's right. Kim hit the nail on the head. When you go away from the ship and then come back it won't load back until relogging in. Find my log files in the other bug report I posted earlier.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Indian Chief said:

Yes that's right. Kim hit the nail on the head. When you go away from the ship and then come back it won't load back until relogging in. Find my log files in the other bug report I posted earlier.

Good news - our testers were able to reproduce the issue :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

One thing at a time I understand, but ships and cannon's go hand in hand ;)

Single player they work like a treat, but in MP and online creative mode they need some looking into.

Cheers

regarding   disappearing ships ...   i went for a tour around the  island  and  when i returned ..lo and behold    my ship ...and  3 pink  dinghy's   had disappeared... so a  rejoin  and  " abracadabra..hocus pocus  ...open sesameseeds" and they  were there!  :P

Praise to BI ..another miracle ..:D

20180803105738_1.jpg

20180803110247_1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Cannon's also need to be looked into.... not sure if they know this or not.... hint hint hint Devs?

1 hour ago, Indian Chief said:

Cannon's also need to be looked into.... not sure if they know this or not.... hint hint hint Devs?

Yes, we're looking into it :)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1