Ezzy Rox

Friends to play with

Hi everyone, 

I've been playing Ylands for 145 hours for months now and have explored the random generated maps and built most things and now I would like to try playing online with other people. 

Is there anyone who would like to invite a mature player to be a part of their community?  I'm in Melbourne, Australia.

Thanks heaps,

Ezzy.

Edited by Ezzy Rox
wording change

Ezzy...forgive me .. I am near Canberra...:P .. but that aside  ,  look for the P!  server  run  by Red Eagle.  Its a pve server and  griefers, and wannabe pvp players  who goof around acting like  immature ningcompoops  soon  find themselves locked out. 

If you do  arrive there,   there is a spawn/welcome area  fenced off from predators.  Make your  way  anticlockwise around the island   keeping to the coast and will pass by a  series of  building  being erected by creative   types   and some  by  others  learning to be creative ¬¬

Bojo's Huge place  is  visible on the hill,  Passengers  Buildings are on the coast ( ignore the penguins and  yellow  ostriches...  they are escapees..) .... and  ILove  has made a  magnificent  island  retreat  off the coast.  further around  you will see rest areas you can pause a while in ..and eventually   the  bright pink  sails of the "s.s. Eggstra Special" will be  visible in  Rusty Keals dockyard  of the P!  help center. There you can find  some  tools to borrow,  clothing, emergency food and temporary accommodation and a range of  workstations to help you craft thing to get started.  

There are some ghastly  pink  dinghy's  in a bay area .. you can borrow one  to  explore for other islands.:D ( shut the gate  after you or they tend to drift out...)

There are still predators   around in the jungles and hill to  add excitement... and if you want to search  you could locate  Captain Longjohn Underpants   hidden pirate  treasure ..or  his    sunken ship if you are a  good  anti shark  diverO.o

...And there's   area 52  hidden  there ...somewhere on the island ..but be careful  not to get lost inside  ..or   run into one of the abandoned  experiments in there they forgot  about..

Theres  quite a mature community there... as well as  BeeOne, Sancho, DarkSupra, Phoenyashe  SilentFox and Rita .. all somewhere there,  and there's  others on  the   nearby islands. 

We use  chat  discord to  keep up to  date and to discuss problems .. the references  etc  are on the noticeboard at spawn ...and  ignore the  arctic  wolf  in the admin building ..hes there to  let the  exploiters  know  that if you break into a locked building  you might get more than a ban :D

Also   materials  are replenished and  mining  holes  filled in   and other  junk ( including offline abandoned bodies)  are cleaned up to reduce lag.

I am on  for  several  hours     during the  day AEST  when the weather is not kind to be outside..

We  would welcome you  :D.   ( Non pvp servers are  becoming  more popular it seems! )

Hi Kimbuck,

I joined that server last night with name 'Xaria', and setup a little bamboo lookout up the hill from the spawn area.  I took a horse around the island and couldn't find space to setup - I've never had to deal with those bubbles around areas before, so was unsure how to decide where to build. :P 

Yes I visited some of the houses though always felt a bit like a snoopy von snoopster being there while no one else was online!

I joined discord too though haven't used it before.

There were no resources to get me started in the starting area except a bunch of chisels strewn around.

I will keep hopping on today/tonight to see if I can bump into you.

Thank you so much for reaching out. :)

• Upvote 1

Hey Ezzy, glad to see you've joined the Ylands community. Like Kim mentioned P1 has a great server to play on, but can be a bit laggy but has some great builders which are very helpful. Otherwise Apex has a server which is creative if that's more your style, and for a server that doesn't have as many players but still has a great small community look at Stoutcrushers server. Apex and Stout are private, but if you check on there youtube channels they offer the current password to join in.

Have a great weekend fellow Aussie :)

ezzy  - its  best to get away from the spawn spot   as soon as possible ...  bojo and i  often drop things into those  chests nearby  but they soon get emptied.   I saw your  bamboo  perch on  the  hill tops ... if you want to try another island,  come  down to  the BIG help area ...  ( look for the  ship with the pink masts)   and  equip  yourself  there... then   grab one of those   small dinghy's and  strike out ...  look for  birds  -   i see  at least  2  fflying in different  directions  from my   seagull tower.

We do get the occasional   ning-nong galloping around...    i had one about an hour ago   come into my house while we were  waiting for  sleep ...produce an  axe and try killing me  O.o ..of   course  pvp is  turned off  ..his excuse was his  mouse button stuck!:D ... tell that to the judge and see how many years you get! This was the same  guy  who on a previous  map used an exploit to break into a  building  only  to be cursed by 2 mummies inside :D ...some never learn!

i am off  for   dinner right  now ...will drop i  later to  help clean up   and  fill in  holes  and remove  stumps and debris ...we do that often and it does  reduce   lag.

If the current  map  starts to go downhill,  we have a new   one   with  12 islands   in the wings ...we  will  vote on  that when the 10  update   arrives.

Oh and i am not to blame  for the pink and  yellow  ostriches ..( i wont  admit to it .:P.)  and  the penguins?  they are from Madagascar  ...lets  say they  escaped   ....  B|

34 minutes ago, kimbuck said:

Oh and i am not to blame  for the pink and  yellow  ostriches ..( i wont  admit to it .:P.)  and  the penguins?  they are from Madagascar  ...lets  say they  escaped   ....  B|

Haha! Awesome... pity there's no Lima's. ;)

Okay... it seems I haven't gotten to the BIG help area. I shall keep trotting round anti-clockwise. 

4 hours ago, Ezzy Rox said:

Haha! Awesome... pity there's no Lima's. ;)

Okay... it seems I haven't gotten to the BIG help area. I shall keep trotting round anti-clockwise. 

You can't miss it. 

I found it thank you. I headed over to another Yland close by and now need to move my power generator to my new house. Are you able to help with that Bojo?  My in game name is Xaria.  Thanks muchly!

I can. Where are you, can you screen shot your map? And are you the little bamboo hut off spawn?  Do you want all of your things?

Edited by bojo2736

5 hours ago, bojo2736 said:

I can. Where are you, can you screen shot your map? And are you the little bamboo hut off spawn?  Do you want all of your things?

Sorry I went to bed!  I've just logged in and can see your avatar outside my house. :) It says "EZ".

And no, I don't want any of the stuff at the bamboo platform - I did try to dismantle it without any luck!

Thanks so much!

I put it near your base.  You had a wood pulp pile there, so I hoped that was meant as a marker?

I also emptied my inventory, sorry for the mess but you can probly use most of it.