DJCoffee

ylands car towing / wagon towing?

ok so, i've searched up and down, side to side and beyond worlds for this question.

Q: how can i tow another car or "wagon" - because i've seen people do it, but without much explaination. 

i've seen people say "move a block into another block on the other car in the editor" but... this does not work.

That makes no sense. In editor you could just move the car where you wanted it.

What i have seen done is: Car A is stuck. If /unstuck 3 doesn't fix the problem, then bring Car B as close as possible to A. Use an easily breakable block and build a connection from A to B. Don't use free placing. This physically connects the cars and B can pull A. As on RL it may be helpful to have two players so B isn't pulling dead weight. Then you just break the connection.

Should be the same process, though I would imagine driving with it would be hard if not impossible. 

15 hours ago, bojo2736 said:

Should be the same process, though I would imagine driving with it would be hard if not impossible. 

thanks for the reply!

actually, i have got car pulling to work! and it's actually very drivable! now i have a car/truck and a camper i tow around! :D

• Upvote 1