YadNiMonde

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-11738] TOO FAR AWAY

Question

Hello Ylanders and Bohemians,

Today, i came back to Ylands hoping to find a really better mechanic, all greased and shiny and ready to roll...

With my Buddy Vel, we joined an official server, and did play for a lil while, enough to explore three islands, but all of a sudden, while anchored near a desertic island, we found ourselves stranded on our own ship, unable to touch anything on it, all was "TOO FAR AWAY".

Even the ladder to climb on the ship, right under our noses were too far away, and same went for all the crafting devices on deck, too far away, too far away, too far away...

I m getting close to 200 hours here, i really do appreciate Ylands, and i CRAVE to be able to play it with my friend, i really hope some day, we ll be able to have a satisfactory experience from start to end because that is truely all we both want (and i m sure we re not alone in this case)

Thanks for all the efforts on the part of the team, but this is still ... TOO FAR AWAY (in all red caps)

• Upvote 1

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Vel is me, my name was Velocifer ^_^. yeah this happened to me too, exactly at same moment. And soon later the server is crash or restarted, then all back to normal (by the time I post this). Good luck finding whats going on. ;)

*EDIT* it should be in bug section I think, and I'll send pm to Ane which server we're currently playing.

Edited by V-Alfred
  • Upvote 1

As Vel said we finally got back, but just 5 minutes after sailing again and reaching a new island, i died and tried to come back to our ship and there was the same problem again, everything was too far away, as well as for V-Alfred...

So that will be all for today.

Take care all.

• Thanks 1

Oh and V is right, this should be in bug report, sorry, my bad, i had not played in a while, i m a bit rusted, even on the forums.