ESP_Miguel

RESOLVED Upload WorkShop

Question

Hi.
Lately I get an error and will not let me upload the file .ycp or .jpg in the Workshop.
I do not know if someone else has happened or is only me.
I attach the screenshot.

imagen_error.jpg

• Upvote 1

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

What is your Bohemia Account username?

I've had this happen for the last 3 months and haven't been able to upload a single item. It doesn't bother me as such, but someone is asking for one of my builds... and I guess it'd be nice to be able to share builds.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

Hi.

My bohemia username is ESP_Miguel but when I enter the workshop tab I get the name I use in the game, which is SPAMIGUEL.

You should be good now, can you please try and let us know?

• Like 1

Help Me please, I am having the same issue with the workshop not allowing me to upload any of my compositions... They're very tiny files and the biggest one is only 12KB. For a while, I was able to upload them in series one after another with no issues and then all of a sudden it wouldn't let me upload anything at all. I have uploaded 7 and I only have 5 more to go. I recently had BI merge my two existing accounts so that I could link my game to the workshop. I've been having issues ever since... On the workshop and in-game I am Chromedome, but if I want to change my nickname or my avatar it says I am logged in as Lego_Man (a name I haven't used in a very long time...) and returns the error message "That name is already taken."...well yeah, it's taken by me. Even though I am logged into the workshop as Chromedome all my compositions are credited to Lego_Man and it won't let me upload anything anymore.

On 21/9/2018 at 5:51 PM, Lego_Man said:

Help Me please, I am having the same issue with the workshop not allowing me to upload any of my compositions... They're very tiny files and the biggest one is only 12KB. For a while, I was able to upload them in series one after another with no issues and then all of a sudden it wouldn't let me upload anything at all. I have uploaded 7 and I only have 5 more to go. I recently had BI merge my two existing accounts so that I could link my game to the workshop. I've been having issues ever since... On the workshop and in-game I am Chromedome, but if I want to change my nickname or my avatar it says I am logged in as Lego_Man (a name I haven't used in a very long time...) and returns the error message "That name is already taken."...well yeah, it's taken by me. Even though I am logged into the workshop as Chromedome all my compositions are credited to Lego_Man and it won't let me upload anything anymore.

I'll send you a private message :)