Sign in to follow this  
Shadow72

Dictionary Manager Tutorial

In this video I show you how to use the Dictionary Manager that I made(Download below). If you don't know what a dictionary is I suggest you READ THIS before watching the video. Let me know if you have any questions or if you run into any issues.

Sorry if some parts are a little difficult to understand. I am not good at making videos. I just thought that a video tutorial would be more helpful then a text tutorial.

DictionaryManager.rar

Edited by Shadow72
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi Shadow, thanks for the great tutorial. I love to do more with scripting. Would you find the time to explain how to add the dictionary manager into Ylands? I have downloaded and extracted the file but I cannot add it yet. In the editor, I have clicked on the plus button to add a composition, but it did not work ;)
Thanks in advance and I hope you create many more tutorials in the future.

Edited by sjaaak777

11 hours ago, sjaaak777 said:

Hi Shadow, thanks for the great tutorial. I love to do more with scripting. Would you find the time to explain how to add the dictionary manager into Ylands? I have downloaded and extracted the file but I cannot add it yet. In the editor, I have clicked on the plus button to add a composition, but it did not work ;)
Thanks in advance and I hope you create many more tutorials in the future.

I just uploaded it to the workshop so all you need to do is subscribe to it. https://workshop.ylands.com/asset/609

Hi Shadow. I have completed your tutorial successfully. It works great and makes perfect sense, thanks!
Can you make a tutorial about creating a scoreboard that is visible for everyone in the game?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi Shadow, Great Tutorial, subscribed to the dictionary manager from the workshop last night, but it is still not appearing among the compositions in my editor. Is there something further to be done or something that's preventing it to be downloaded for me.