P1Ed

Mass Indestructible and Unpickable

Question

There used to be a feature to select multiple items and set them all to indestructible but now i cant seem to find a way to do it anymore. Is it possible to have that feature back and while at it I also wanted to suggest an option for making multiple selected items unpickable as well. I recently started creating a lot of assets and its very tedious making items unpickable and indestructible one by one, sometimes even impossible because of the hitboxes unless you remove already finished parts.

• Upvote 1

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Select all the items.

In the menu to the left, choose Properties.

The window that shows will let you change any properties they have in common, including Pickable and Indestructible.

(If that doesn't work, try grouping them first.)

I do miss having the option in the Right-click context menu, though.  That was very convenient.

Edited by Indomitus

That works for indestructible. I don't think it works for unpickable. But that woud be AWESOME!

• Downvote 1

It does work the same way for Pickable.  I just tried it with a few random items in the Editor.  :D

What matters is that the items all have the option.

Edited by Indomitus

Yeah it works if all the items have the option which isnt an issue for indestructible but when it comes to pickability it wont let you do it if you select both blocks and items. Would be cool if it ignored the blocks that dont have the option when selected and still make the rest unpickable.