Sign in to follow this  
Chromedome2

Higher stack Counts for Cloth

Question

Since the addition of Ylands latest features like Compositions and Blueprints players like myself have been able to create some amazing new content for the game!  Like the Beach Sets [pictured below] which were but the simplest things to create using only a few awning blocks, a pole and a sleeping mat they didn't require much and so gathering and storing the materials to build them was no big deal. 

But then we get to the more elaborate creations like this pricy new Hot Air Balloon [also pictured below] which costs a whopping 13,000 + Cloth and other various materials to construct. Gathering that much fiber alone to make the Cloth is labor intensive but it can be done!  The real problem is in the handling of the cloth; Cloth only stacks up to 10 per slot and even the largest storage container only has 18 slots...And if you do the math that means I'd need no fewer than 722 Storage Chests just to store the Cloth alone, nevermind the other various materials ...for that one balloon. With the Flying platform, I intend to build as many a 7 of these beauties from blueprints in the air and create a static "Hot Air Balloon Race" experience. That's a lot of Cloth! Not all the balloons are that expensive but to make my point we need higher stack counts just to prepare for such incredible undertakings! I for one, do not intend on running around all up and down to build these things. The ideal way to do it is to prepare and store the materials ahead of time and then dump them all into the Blueprint machine when you're finally ready. God forbid that we don't have higher stack counts when it's time for me to build the Zepplin!

20180920024154_1.jpg

20181007164638_1.jpg

Edited by Chromedome2

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

When you're talking about needing more than 13,000 for a blueprint, I doubt that changing the stack count is going to help very much, especially since even if they do change it, it probably wouldn't be by much.

Nice design on the balloons, by the way.