burzummy

CANT REPRODUCE [YLD-12574] Screen freezing while changing armor.

Question

Hi All,

I hope you guys are doing fine. My problem is, ........................Im using iron armor, and wanted to equip guardian armor. When right click at any armor to equip, the screen will freeze and took a while to load. Is this normal or my pc?

Thanks

12 replies to this bug / suggestion

I see it often, in my local SP games.  The UI will freeze for several seconds any time I equip or swap armor or clothing (like changing from armor to fur clothing for cold places).

3 hours ago, Indomitus said:

I see it often, in my local SP games.  The UI will freeze for several seconds any time I equip or swap armor or clothing (like changing from armor to fur clothing for cold places).

Very true..the longer you stay in the game the longer it takes to equip the clothes. Roughly 53 sec need to wait. i put it on a timer 

3 hours ago, Ane said:

Can you attach logs, please? :)

Hmm, how to attached it? im totally new... 

We need the following files: output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

Then you can just attach them with your reply by dragging the files in here.

Any chance you could add your save game file too?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ane said:

Any chance you could add your save game file too?

About to ask, how to add the save game files? I am at server NA 45 and PA 1 that freezing screen occur. 

You should find it under C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\2115873\298610\remote (the number after userdata could be different).