Sign in to follow this  
TheSparkPlug

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-8527] Epilepsy inducing shake

Question

When inside any building and looking down - eg: to access my blacksmith station - the screen starts shaking violently as if it is rapidly switching between two slightly different viewpoints.

i can reproduce this in many different buildings with ceiling heights of anywhere between 8 and 15 blocks. Some have lamps hanging from the ceiling but not all do. The angle at which i have to look down varies with each building.

It happens so regularly that I had to stop playing after an hour or so because it gave me a headache. Changing several of the graphics settings did not stop it.  I am fairly sure it could trigger seizures so you might want to give this some urgent attention.

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

I have the same problem when I ride a horse. Sometimes when you ride a horse, the camera shakes. The camera switches sharply between two positions. Then a little further from the character, then a little closer.
And this effect is observed inside the house.

A similar effect is observed if you pick up a firearm and then aim and start moving, without ceasing to aim. The camera zooms closer as the buto stumbles upon an object, although I am standing in an open field. She can get stuck in this position even after releasing the aim. Or twit here and there.

Edited by bumaks