Sign in to follow this  
Spyler.X

changes in objects.

Question

Hi

There are several objects that have changed.
some elements that had glass have been replaced by an opaque color, just as ice now looks like a block. I do not know if it's something they left like that.

The ice was great before, what I would like to ask if it is possible is to have panels of crystals, like the crystal of the sphere. Personally, I have never liked minecraft crystals. If possible also tinted glass or that we can paint even if you do not appreciate much.

On the other hand there have also been changes in the scale and rotation of some objects. As a diamond, gear, chain and at least one of the keys. Just like the grenade has changed the rotation.
Some of my compositions have suffered irreparable damage, nothing happens, I can adapt. But I would like to know if they intend to modify more objects, and which are to be able to take it into account. or if in the future the option to scale will be available for the objects.

Thanks and keep up the good work:)

• Upvote 1

10 replies to this bug / suggestion

It would help if you could get together some sort of list of these items. When they get fixed your old builds should return to their original glory :).

Some affected.:(

20181120144040_1.thumb.jpg.2b8d857163e0f3efba75db68a237f3b3.jpg
Horseshoes, pieces of chalk, bird feathers and coins also seem to have grown in size.

14 hours ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

The corners of awnings are all facing the wrong direction too. 

We checked but we don't see anything wrong with the awnings. Can you send us a screenshot?

9 minutes ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

Try this

That is actually not an awning. Could you check what type of block was used there?

19 minutes ago, Ane said:

That is actually not an awning. Could you check what type of block was used there?

I am on a mobile atm or I would.