NoNoNumGum

A Few Questions

Ok, so its pretty hard to get around on land besides a horse on Ylands. Is there any planning of adding a sprint buttons at all? Also, maybe since there are planes in the water and submarines, are you adding drivable planes and submarines? Two more questions, when me and my friend are doing pvp maps and say im running in the woods and want to hide, it would be nice to have a crouch button, so are you adding one? And One more, are you adding first person view back, I liked it, and it would be cool to do pvp in first person. Thats All!! Love The New Combat btw

Unfortunately, when they removed the first person view, it has completely screwed up underwater exploration, you can only hope they realise their mistake and get it back as an option ASAP, because the underwater aspect of this game is poor to say the least without first person view being available.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Herboski said:

Unfortunately, when they removed the first person view, it has completely screwed up underwater exploration, you can only hope they realise their mistake and get it back as an option ASAP, because the underwater aspect of this game is poor to say the least without first person view being available.

i definitely agree and there needs to be a crouch button let alone a sprint button

19 hours ago, NoNoNumGum said:

i definitely agree and there needs to be a crouch button let alone a sprint button

Hey 

You sprint automatically, holding shift makes you walk 

14 hours ago, Oliver Hope_P1 said:

Hey 

That has changed. You turn walk on and off with INS now.

• Thanks 1

On 11/24/2018 at 9:37 AM, Oliver Hope_P1 said:

Hey 

I know but its kinda dumb, all other survival games, shift sprints. they need to atleast add a crouch button and make the sprint animation better... atleast