Atticus Finch-4b05e8eac9dba054

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-13473] When I try to get in a bed, "Failed" is all I see. I cannot lay down.

Question

11 replies to this bug / suggestion

i ran into that a couple of  times  as well ...  but  after a enforced  re-log ( read... crash! )  it  corrected itself.

happened wiht  sleeping  bags   and beds...  

If it happens again, can you please attach the following files? output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

Thanks!

I’m having the same problem as he has says failed when trying to sleep on any sleeping pad or bee

can u help

On 11/24/2018 at 11:31 AM, Atticus Finch-4b05e8eac9dba054 said:

I can craft and place beds without a problem. The issue is that once I place them, I cannot lay down. I don't want to have to start a new game because of this.  All of this coincidentally started after I died on my ship, during the night.

whyyyy.JPG.c2e3fde0f2f5ad603ede22697629748a.JPG

Sweet I found a quick fix to this bug.  Find any bed on another island that is not your starting island and lay in it and sleep.  It will fix the failed glitch.

This just happened to me.  Also after dying in my sleep on a ship.

Nothing sems to fix it. I have tried relogging, trying beds on other islands, /killme and even jumping from a great height !

This bug is one thing, but the fact that people are dying from hunger in their sleep is a nonsense. Waking people up when they are starving would be the best fix, but if that is a problem for multiplayer then maybe hunger should not progress during sleep.

Okay, an update to this...

i tried having someone else host the game and/or initiate the sleep. Still no joy.

i tried a different bed, which was near a chair and accidentally clicked on the chair...

I was able to sit in the chair, and after that I was able to sleep normally. So, anyone having the same issue should try it.

• Upvote 2

Posted this a while back.

Sweet I found a quick fix to this bug.  Find any bed on another island that is not your starting island and lay in it and sleep.  It will fix the failed glitch.

9 hours ago, Jonezer said:

Posted this a while back.

As I previously posted: That only works occasionally, and not for everyone.  It didn't work for me at all.

Sitting in a chair is a guaranteed fix ;)

Edited by TheSparkPlug