Persidron

FATAL LOGIN ERROR: Invalid Backend Response

Question

I have been trying to play Ylands since December 30th, 2017. Yet every time I try, there seems to be some issue that gets in the way. I have surpassed the steam initialization error, the steam API error, and such, but I still come across a Fatal login error, with the message ""Invalid backend response". What is this issue? I have not played this game at all due to this, and cannot find any work arounds. Can this issue be fixed?

20181125112200_1.jpg

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi also got this message every time when i try to join shared games.. also with 400 idk what taht is :/ all my shared games are unplayable :(

ylands.png

Edited by AlikesCZ

Please attach the following files: output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

Without them it's hard to guess what could be causing the problem.

Good evening.

I hope you are well.

I really enjoy playing Ylands but today when I attempted to log in, the percentage bar on startup went to 100% and the same error was displayed "Received Invalid Backed Response".

I look forward to your assistance with this matter

Kind regards

Adam

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

3 hours ago, Krongas said:

Good evening.

I hope you are well.

I really enjoy playing Ylands but today when I attempted to log in, the percentage bar on startup went to 100% and the same error was displayed "Received Invalid Backed Response".

I look forward to your assistance with this matter

Kind regards

Adam

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

So it might have been a short backend problem. Is it still happening?