bumaks

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-13578] [YLD-13579] Objects are not hung on the wall

Question

After the release of the update, I can no longer place items on the walls in the free placement mode. I can't hang a fishing rod or fish on the wall because it just falls down.
Before the upgrade, I could fix the item on the wall if I installed it so that the faces crossed the faces of the wall. At this point, the oblique became less transparent and I fixed it on the wall.
It seems to me that the objects, although they remain the same, are a witness, but they have lost their physical edges. Now the edge is somewhere inside the object. And it is not possible to arrange it so that it crosses the wall only slightly.
A vivid example of this is the log falling almost underground from felled trees! Previously, they lay above the ground plane.
Now I have no opportunity to decorate my home. And it is very sad. Since for me this is one of the key properties, for which I fell in love with YLANDS. I beg you to correct this in the following updates. I will wait very much.

In the photo: fishing rod, fish and knife. Unfortunately now there is no possibility to put objects in this way ...

20181116234557_1.thumb.jpg.cbbaca24e0629dd43a21f81d7342ef7f.jpg

Else after the upgrade, I can not access any objects that is on the inside of the cabinet on the shelves. :D

I placed them on the shelves before the update. But all that is on the closet, I can take. 

image.png.4cc0bdbd6de83446d048e42f57ffd43b.png

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

On 28/11/2018 at 2:40 AM, bumaks said:

A vivid example of this is the log falling almost underground from felled trees! Previously, they lay above the ground plane.

This should be fixed after yesterday's update.

Regarding the placing on the walls, is it happening with any item in particular? At least a part of the freeplaced item has to intersect the wall, otherwise it can fall down. Can you try if it works this way for you?

4 hours ago, Ane said:

This should be fixed after yesterday's update.

Regarding the placing on the walls, is it happening with any item in particular? At least a part of the freeplaced item has to intersect the wall, otherwise it can fall down. Can you try if it works this way for you?

Since yesterday I have noticed that logs from felled trees now do not fall under the ground and I can again hang things on the wall. And it's great! But it got a little harder. Previously, I just directed the object on the wall and clicked the mouse. Now I have to push the object a little inside the wall. The only thing that I could not hang is the key. Even if I move it almost completely inside the wall - it vseravno falls to the edge of the block on which I try to attach it

image.thumb.png.efc61f90a68fa9b1952781ea3dee96d2.png

About the cabinet with shelves. I just tried to do it. It is not possible to get objects from the shelves, including from the closet I have installed now. Of all cabinets where there are shelves. It seems to me that the physical model of the cabinet has ceased to consider the shelves. And when I put an object on the shelf, the game considers that I put it inside the cabinet texture.

19 hours ago, bumaks said:

About the cabinet with shelves. I just tried to do it. It is not possible to get objects from the shelves, including from the closet I have installed now. Of all cabinets where there are shelves. It seems to me that the physical model of the cabinet has ceased to consider the shelves. And when I put an object on the shelf, the game considers that I put it inside the cabinet texture.

We'll check it out, thanks! Also the thing about the key.

Could you send us the scenario where you're having issues with the shelves?

The issue with hanging the keys should be fixed in 0.12.

• Upvote 1

On 04.12.2018 at 2:15 PM, Ane said:

Could you send us the scenario where you're having issues with the shelves?

This scenario is in SHAREGAME. I do not know how to get it from there. Where can I find instructions?
By the way, I would also like to keep a copy for myself, in case something happens to the servers after a long time.

20181211143153_1.thumb.jpg.60af76226b8580a3a26eb18648135c84.jpg